"Hygiene, elegance, practicality, savings... Baldassare Agnelli is the only factory that can supply a full homogeneous kitchen in pure Aluminum."
That is what was written in the catalog of our first cookware 1907, more than a century ago. Vittorio Emanuele III was reigning over Italy, and Theodore Roosevelt was in his second term as President of the United States. Ever since then, the Agnelli factory has never stopped manufacturing cookware.
Today, safe and secure technology is added to craftsmanship; Agnelli cookware is used all over the world, it meets the most sophisticated cooking techniques and it is appreciated by the most established cooks and lovers of good food.
- Porcelain insert for codes ALMA11016 and ALMA11116
- Perfect to provide indirect heat for foods that tend to seize or separate
- Resistant to high heat in the oven, up to 500°C.
- To avoid cracking, avoid placing your insert from extreme heat to cold, from extreme cold to heat or from the oven to marble countertops or stainless steel surfaces.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions: Int. Diameter: 14.5 cm / 5 11/16-in. Ext. Diameter: 16.5 cm / 6 1/2-in. Height: 3.5 cm / 1 3/8-in. Capacity: 0.47 lt / 15.89 Oz
- Made In Italy