"Hygiene, elegance, practicality, savings... Baldassare Agnelli is the only factory that can supply a full homogeneous kitchen in pure Aluminum."
That is what was written in the catalog of our first cookware 1907, more than a century ago. Vittorio Emanuele III was reigning over Italy, and Theodore Roosevelt was in his second term as President of the United States. Ever since then, the Agnelli factory has never stopped manufacturing cookware.
Today, safe and secure technology is added to craftsmanship; Agnelli cookware is used all over the world, it meets the most sophisticated cooking techniques and it is appreciated by the most established cooks and lovers of good food.
- Ecological, 100% recycling
- 3mm aluminum thickness for incredible conductivity
- Brass handles with stainless steel rivets
- Works on electric, radiant and gas cooktops
- Dimensions: Diameter: 16 cm / 6 5/16-in. Height: 4 cm / 1 9/16-in. Capacity: 0.628 lt / 21.24 Oz
- Made In Italy